Thursday, June 14, 2012

Roadside Summer Daisies..

Driving down the road, I see daisies. They peer up into the sunlight with joy and delight in their survival. They sway together in warm summer breezes, and gently nudge each other with giggling fevers. Their existence is so simple, so beautiful, yet many consider them weeds. They're considered roadside trash. Something to be rid of easily with one swipe of a mower.
     If it were up to me, I'd rid the world of mowers. I'd let those daisies grow on roadsides. I'd let them live. I'd sit in fields of wild daisies, and lay in their soft warmth and smile...
     I haven't posted anything in a while, and I'm curious to know if my followers would still follow. If a soul in the world, a random stranger, an unknown face, would care to stop and read my little post about roadside daises swaying to summer breezes. Maybe, if they did, they'd see the message. They'd look into what I'm saying. Maybe someone should listen... maybe I should remember it's their choice....

No comments:

Post a Comment